Thursday, March 1, 2012

localette...



I've just discovered Jennifer Olson's stunning food blog, "Localette". It's got me both inspired and totally paralyzed! Her photos are so stunning, and her dishes, so beautiful- I think:


My gosh, what's the point of posting food and recipes when she's doing it well enough for everyone?! 
I mean just LOOK at these! Could she be any more talented and lovely?




But I tighten my apron strings and soldier on- 
 chipped nail polish in my photos, and all...

Jennifer, you are my hero.

Love,




3 comments:

  1. Coral! Here I am secretly obsessing about how much I love your blog, only to find this post!!! What?? I can't tell you how much this MADE MY DAY. MY WEEK. MY YEAR!!
    I love your style and I'm go happy I discovered your blog. Seriously, this shout-out is a huge compliment coming from someone as awesome as yourself.
    Eeek! Thank you!!
    xoxoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. No waaay... You're making me totally giddy! Elliott's looking at me like I'm a crazy lady. And I'm like... Hey! I'm busy with my blog-crush over here. :)

    THANK YOU, JEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I got giddy too! Jesse was in the next room trying to take a nap and I think my giggles woke him up ;) New favorite word? Blog-crush. Yeah. Totally.
    Thank you for all your inspiring posts!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥