Monday, July 16, 2012

Super excited about...

I had such a great time today meeting Leah of Paradiso Per Due, and collaborating with her on an awesome hair tutorial!  Here's a sneak peek of Leah in action...  Isn't she the cutest?
She's also a ridiculously (fighting the urge to say ridonculously- losing the battle) good baker, and brought Caramel Sea Salt cookies + LAVENDER CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES to the shoot.  She's kinda my hero for that.  
Stay tuned for all things hair/braid/crown related later this week.  Thanks again, Leah!  
And a BIG thank you to Andi too, for letting me snap so many pictures in her face while Leah made her hair pretty.   


1 comment:

  1. awww shucks! :) thanks!!! :)
    Today was so fun! I'm ready to do it again... annnnd I'll bring cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥