Tuesday, August 21, 2012

$250 shopping spree... YOU CAN WIN THIS!

Hey you guys, have you entered the AMBIANCE shopping spree contest yet? 
  DO IT!  The contest ends today!  I'm a big believer in contests, and I've won two in the past two years.  That might not seem like a lot... but what if I told you that I've only entered 4 in the past two years?  Seriously!  Anyway... AMBIANCE is giving away a $250 Free People shopping spree 
and it takes about 30 seconds to enter.  30 SECONDS!  

The odds of winning are worth 30 seconds.  

CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW!

What would you get at AMBIANCE with $250?
I'd snag this pair of wildflower print Current Elliott stilettos - in a heartbeat!

GOOD LUCK!  
I'm not allowed to enter, so I genuinely hope YOU win.








{Jeans photo via Colette Paris}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥