Monday, November 5, 2012

Self Portrait Challenge...

Jeff had a fun idea over the weekend, to do self portraits.  Because I'm a pill, and I often resist his ideas- just for the sake of resisting; my immediate response to this challenge was an emphatic "No".  But I do like a challenge, and it's good to break out of our comfort zones and ruts sometimes- so here's what I came up with late Saturday night...

Elliott, Bruno, and I.

This was actually a great idea, Sahnzy.  And fun too.  I'm excited for next weekend's challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!

    I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!! I did a blog post about it too that's going up tomorrow. :) excited for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! I'm glad you hopped aboard the art train too. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow gorgeous drawing. Xo Inna

    **BAKING IN COUTURE**
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥