Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A few things...

Helloooooo from blog-desertionville!  If you follow along on instagram, you'll know that we have finally finally FINALLY found a new house.  *cue choir of angels*  The level of excitement about it in our house is like... off the charts.  We're excited.  A lot.  It will be a huge change, and there is a  T O N  of work to do.  Moving is always awful, but in case you were curious, moving a family of 5 is the pits x 10,000.  Does that sound whiney?  It's not, because we are absolutely thrilled beyond belief to make this move.  Expect a crazy inundation of DIY's, Before + After's, and "inspiration folder" images coming your way with absolutely no consistency between now and August.  I know, I know... I'm out of control.  Maybe in September I'll get my act together and whip this blog into shape.  Anyway, on this random Tuesday, I'm sitting here with a little teeny window of totally unexpected free time, so what do I do with it?  I blog a little.  Disclaimer: Please pardon the utter lack of direction or purpose in this post.  I'm rusty.

RANDOMNESS AHOY!

Because blogging without pictures is no fun for anyone, here's a little peek at our most recent shenanigans..

Running naked through the sprinklers.  The calendar can say whatever it wants- this was the official start to our summer.

The moment Elliott realized... Why yes, there is such a thing as too much love. 

Rearranging Exploring at the Call Booth House.

Our (soon to be) new house.

And it wouldn't be utter chaos without a proper flashback for no reason...

My aunt sent this to me today, and I actually REMEMBER being in the 10 Little Indians School.  Probably because they made me take a nap.  When my Aunt asked what I was thinking with that pose- I actually wish I could've said "Who knows?!"  But the truth is, I'm doing that same pose in several other photos taken around the same time... in ballet class, on the beach, and in a Halloween costume.  I had to hang my head in shame and admit, "it was kind of my signature move".  

That's it.  Enjoy your Tuesday!  







3 comments:

  1. Randomness is how my brain works... Welcome to my world! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very busy, yet very memorable summer coming up! thanks for taking the time to share again!!! Love, Aunt Nickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22/5/13 16:29

    You could readily have your adjustable dumbbell established stored at your own home or
    within your room, as it would not require a lot of room.


    My web blog Skip Navigation

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥