Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

Ok, I've really been trying to wait to post this, but I can't contain myself any longer. Do you see where I'm going with this? 90% of my Christmas shopping is done and Jeffrey had to hide all of it from me (including the gifts I bought for him), because I SO BADLY WANT TO GIVE EVERYONE THEIR PRESENTS RIGHT NOWWWWW!!! Also, I AM SO EXCITED about Elliott's first Christmas. I've been listening to Christmas music for about a month, subsisting on candy canes and gingerbread, and I'm pretty much sweating hot cocoa. Can you tell?


Were any of you downtown for Black Friday? Thankfully I was able to float in and out of it, taking respites at home in-between the madness. But I snagged some pretty awesome deals at the MAC store -which James and Evy lovingly refer to as "the APP Store", AMBIANCE -we did 40% off of ever-y-thing from 9-12, which was insanity, and ATMODSPHERE (damn, I hate being a forgone conclusion...) - where I found Thyme's Eucalyptus soap (so I can smell like my mommy), a crazy-awesome stocking stuffer for my special someone, and an adorable fold-up stool for $14.50!!! Shopping local is where it's at, yo.

1 comment:

  1. slo my gosh...those antlers are hilarious. nice work, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥