Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time + Papercuts = Mind blowing art madness


This time-lapse is  I N C R E D I B L E .

I had no idea that this was the backstory of laser-cuts.  Crazy!  I've made enough stencils to have a healthy respect for the cutting process.  Our friend Dan, AKA Stenzskull has made some insanely detailed, multi-layer stencils... 
Fremont Theatre, Painting by Stenzskull

and I've been a big fan of Rob Ryan's Papercuts Collective for a few years...

But getting a sneak peek at the madness that is this San Francisco city map by UK/Paris design studio: Familles Sumerbelle is intense.  They've even made a WORLD MAP version!

LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I would never have the patience for that!!! It's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥