Wednesday, December 18, 2013

In case you were curious...

This screenshot is what my life has felt like absent from SLOmygosh for the past 8 weeks or so.


Being rejected by my mom while attempting to FaceTime with her.  Blah.  And may I add... that also sums up my feelings about the holidays this year.  Blah.  I used to send my Christmas cards the day after Thanksgiving.  I read articles about "Holiday Blues" and wondered "Who the heck are these Scrooge McDucks who don't like CHRISTMASTIME?!"  Friends, I've become one of them, and I don't even know how it happened.  I managed to get Christmas cards out while battling a ferocious fever/flu, only to realize days later that 30 of our nearest and dearest received a darling photo of the kids with A ZIPPER DOWN.  Very down.  Blah.  To add insult to injury, the card company noticed the photo, liked it and asked to use it in their Holiday marketing.  Yeah, letting them know about zippergate wasn't embarrassing or anything.  Thanks, card company.  Of the oh, HUNDREDS of cards I've sent through you, you've finally taken notice of me when I send my most errant card ever ever.  BLAHHHHH.

Anyway, are the holidays over yet?  Please wake me when they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥