Tuesday, June 5, 2012

That elusive rockstar, Cinderella...

I know it's Summer and I should be shunning black, but I am totally feeling black lace for SS12!


When we were in San Francisco, I spotted these goooorgeous shoes in the Marc Jacobs store, and I was like... YES!   Wouldn't you feel like a rockstar Cinderella?  I love the illusion of the lace just floating around your foot.  SO lovely.  Unfortunately, I also spotted the $795 price tag- and then I was like...  Ohhh.



Jeffrey Campbell has also tried his hand at a black lace flat, with a totally different effect-
but a much kinder price tag.   Available here for $70.

Though not quite the dainty but daring Cinderella vibe of the M.J. shoe...  I'm kinda sold on this cute pair from TOMS for $58!  Even better?  They're available locally at Coalition.  YES!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥