Thursday, August 30, 2012

How hot was it downtown yesterday?

This hot.
Either Elliott is dinner, or we have the most ghetto kiddie pool in town.

Disclaimer: I know that not all of you follow my instagram feed- so for those of you who do, I feel the need to apologize for the oft repeated photos and (ahem) super awesome captions.  You should know that when blogging these repeat-shots, I also try to throw in some versions of the event that you haven't seen.  
Case in point...

Elliott attempted to use several different techniques to get himself into his soup pot.
And then suddenly... BLAP!  With a big splash- he did it.

I actually worried that he might be stuck in it.  I mean, look at that back fat squished up against the side.    Next time I'm busting out the cupcake.  But he felt VERY accomplished, and his cranky teething-in-the-heat attitude?  Completely forgotten.  Water is like magic for this baby.  




P.S.  We used a different pot for dinner.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/8/12 14:30

    Water baby! I just can't seem to get out of the ocean,pool, bath tub!
    It's hot here.... I think someone should make top up pools, kept in a backpack of some sort. To take anywhere to cool down! ;)
    Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post!!!!! he has cute baby back fat- the only time it's cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! All of their little rolls and pudgy spots are just so deliciously soft and sweet.

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. ps.... I"m dying over his precious baby neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30/8/12 21:10

    Water baby! I just can't seem to get out of the ocean,pool, bath tub!
    It's hot here.... I think someone should make top up pools, kept in a backpack of some sort. To take anywhere to cool down! ;)
    Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THAT IDEA! And I'm so happy to know that you're reading the blog, Melissa!!! FUN! :)

      Delete

Nice comments only, please! That means you, anonymous. ♥